|Ideal for pre-school kids, ‘Fun with Vegetables’ introduces children to the kingdom of vegetables. The first title of the ‘Fun’ series developed by Mango Learning, ‘Fun With Vegetables’ is both educational and entertaining, enabling children between the ages of 2 and 5 to learn the names, shapes and colors of vegetables. Through six exciting and progressive modules, your kids will sequentially learn about vegetables and develop their retention and association skills. Complete with a bright and colorful interface and a lively background melody, ‘Fun with Vegetables’ makes the process of learning engaging, informative and fun!
- Get To Know – Learn the names of vegetables. Identify vegetables in different shape, size or color.
- Combo - Learn the popular dishes made using a vegetable.
- Ask Them - Tap to learn the name of a vegetable.
- Veggie Art - Draw and color vegetables using an interactive drawing board.
- Who Am I? - Different objects are made using vegetables. Identify what the object resembles.
- Let's Try This - Test the memory of vegetable names and colors.